Impervia LED Column
The Dexeco Impervia LED Column is now available with our latest L3 LED card allowing us to dramatically improve the output, efficiency and control.
The Dexeco Impervia LED Column is now available with our latest L3 LED card allowing us to offer improvements in the output, efficiency and control. The L3 card also allows us to offer up to 13,300 lumens with constant lumen output (CLO) whereby the driver adjusts output over lifetime to maintain the output of the source eliminating lumen depreciation. The L3 LED card is also designed to incorporate a lens over each LED on the card ensuring excellent light control. A range of lens options are available giving asymmetric distribution for roadway applications, as well as wide and narrow distributions.
The L3 LED card has been designed in conjunction with Lumileds and is unique to Dexeco allowing us to offer a high quality European manufactured source and driver with 5 year warranty. This functionality is combined with our unique R11 sensor providing presence detection and ground level remote control. This combination of features allows us to produce one of the most versatile and energy efficient column top luminaires available on the market today.
We also offer the column top in two other sources, Philips LLM module and our bespoke L2 card developed in conjunction with Philips. Both these sources utilise traditional reflector design offering symmetric distribution with the same sensor control and constant lumen output features avaliable with our L3 offering.
- Diecast aluminium housing.
- Injection moulded polycarbonate cover.
- Slimline durable 3mm thick polycarbonate contoured housing IP65.
- A wide range of lumen outputs up to 13,000 with either Philips LLM, L2 or L3 modules.
- Constant light output eliminates lumen depreciation over lifetime.
- A range of lens options providing precise distribution control.
- L2 compliant 60 Llm/W*.
- ECA compliant*.
*specific variants only.
- Available with integral R11 sensor for presence detection.
- R11 sensor is available with wide or narrow lens to give a range of detection pattern allowing the product to be tailored to the environment.
- Adjustable High Time, Low Time and Fade Rate.
- Programmable from ground level with REA-AP.
- Spigot fix moulded into housing (48mm max diameter).
- Supplied with 10m prewired cable for ease of installation.
- Both standard and sensor version require no additional wiring, live, earth and neutral connections only required therefore minimising installation cost.
- Dextra only use Philips, Tridonic and Osram drivers offering thermal and voltage protection with 50,000 hour life time and optimal circuit efficiency.
- The Lumileds 3535HE chip is used in the majority of our luminaires, this is amongst the most efficient mid power sources available on the market capable of operating up to 190lm/w at a chip level.
- Three step Macadam’s ellipse of the source which when used with opal diffuser offers a one step ellipse at luminaire level.
- Colour rendering index of 80. Colour rendering index of 90 available on request.
- Available in a wide range of colour temperatures from 2200 kelvin to 6500 kelvin.
- Customised circuit designs unique to Dextra utilising high chip counts ensure that the chip is operated far below maximum operating temperature and current ensuring optimal efficacy, lifetime and lumen maintenance.
- Lumen Maintenance over life – Our LED designs ensure that the LED chip is effectively thermally managed and operated at low current both for maximum efficiency and to ensure that lumen maintenance over life time is far superior to fluorescent or HID sources.
- 5 year warranty (see warranty section).
- Dimming availability – Nearly all LED luminaires in the Dextra range are available with all common dimming options including HFR analogue dimming, Switch Dimming, Digital Addressable Lighting Interface dimming and Tridonic Digital Dimming (DSI).
- Wide range of lumen outputs – The Lumileds 3535HE chip versatility ensures we can offer all our luminaire ranges in multiple lumen outputs including those up to and beyond their fluorescent equivalents where needed for specialist applications.
All Dextra products are supplied with a 12 month warranty for any defect that may occur with the product during this time. Any defect will either be repaired on site free of charge or the defective product may be replaced on a chargeable basis and credit given against defective product returned. The course of action taken will be at our discretion and dependent on the nature of the defect.
The control gear within our high frequency and LED luminaires is further underwritten by our suppliers for a period of up to 5 years in total from the time of purchase. This comprises labour and parts for the first 3 years and free of charge components only for the final 2 years.
PROTEC LED FR 8W GU10 variants and Emergency LED ranges are exempt from the 5 year warranty and are supplied with 1 year warranty only. PROTEC LED COB luminaires are supplied with a two year warranty for replacement luminaires only.
All warranties are subject to correct use of the product and will be invalidated by misuse, for example incorrect installation or unsuitable environmental conditions.
It is the duty of the customer to ensure that all relevant tests have been carried out prior to requesting site visits or replacement products, for example replacement of lamps, commissioning of sensors and inspection of external wiring. In the event that no defect is found with the product our costs for attending site will be recharged to the customer and credit will not be issued against returned products.
No consequential losses incurred resulting from any defect with our product will be reimbursed.
Consumable commodities such as lamps, starters and batteries are excluded from these warranty terms. Batteries are supplied with a twelve month warranty only.
5 year warranty on LED product ranges is subject to a maximum of 4000 operating hours per year and only applies where failures exceed the component manufacturers expected failure rate and lumen depreciation.
If you require any assistance with regards to our products please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services department on 01747 858100.
To order this product simply select the code from each section to build your desired product.
Please ensure you read the Important Information section prior to placing an order.
|EMPLDC L44 AS||Eco Impervia LED Column, 4400 Lumen, L3 Module, Asymmetric||37.8w||95|
|EMPLDC L60 AS||Eco Impervia LED Column, 6000 Lumen, L3 Module, Asymmetric||47.9w||103|
|EMPLDC L75 AS||Eco Impervia LED Column, 7500 Lumen, L3 Module, Asymmetric||66.1w||93|
|EMPLDC L102 AS||Eco Impervia LED Column, 10200 Lumen, L3 Module, Asymmetric||91.5w||91|
|EMPLDC L133 AS||Eco Impervia LED Column, 13300 Lumen, L3 Module, Asymmetric||127.3w||86|
|R11HN||Reacta 11, HFR, Narrow|
|R11HW||Reacta 11, HFR, Wide|
|E3||3 Hour Integral Emergency|