An IP65 rated LED luminaire offering impressive performance and energy savings over its fluorescent equivalent. PIR or microwave sensor options offer presence detection control.
Set to revolutionise the way lighting designers think about areas requiring an IP65 rating, such as freezers and under canopy applications, the Impervia LED offers a single Fortimo LLM module to produce impressive performance up to and beyond its fluorescent equivalents. Adding one of two sensor types, either PIR or microwave, the Impervia LED can be programmed to switch on when presence is detected and either switch off or dim during periods of absence. The integral 3w LED emergency completes the suite of available options.
- IP65 housing.
- 2 types of anodised extruded aluminium base (AluSink). For temperatures of -40°C to 0°C an 8mm deep AluSink is supplied, for temperatures of -40°C to +35°C the depth increases to 40mm.
- Three types of aluminium internal reflector (narrow / medium / wide) for varied mounting height and transverse distribution. All designed using the Dextra OptiDot material (view the Dextra Opti Range for further information).
- Maximum weight: 5.2kg.
- Single Fortimo LLM.
- Equivalent to 58w T8, including linear distribution.
- LORs in excess of 90%.
- L2 compliant 60 Llm/w*.
- ECA compliant*.
*specific variants only.
- Three sensor options either PIR, microwave or high level microwave. See Sensors section for further information.
- The R11 PIR offers wide or narrow presence detection with ground level programmability using the REA-AP controller.
- Microwave sensor provides improved vandal resistance as there is no exposed lens.
- Dial control on microwave sensor for simple commissioning.
- Philips Fortimo/Xitanium driver.
- 3w LED integrated within diffuser.
- Remote enclosure for module & NiMH batteries is suitable for low temperature applications (must be installed outside of the low temperature).
- Integral emergency gear available for above 0°C applications.
- Mount direct to solid ceiling (4 x 5mm holes).
- Direct surface mounting.
- Supplied with 3m pre-wired flex as standard.
- Use existing live, earth and neutral wiring, with no requirement for additional BUS systems.
- Surface mounting box.
All Dextra products are supplied with a 12 month warranty for any defect that may occur with the product during this time. Any defect will either be repaired on site free of charge or the defective product may be replaced on a chargeable basis and credit given against defective product returned. The course of action taken will be at our discretion and dependent on the nature of the defect.
The control gear within our high frequency and LED luminaires is further underwritten by our suppliers for a period of up to 5 years in total from the time of purchase. This comprises labour and parts for the first 3 years and free of charge components only for the final 2 years.
PROTEC LED FR 8W GU10 variants and Emergency LED ranges are exempt from the 5 year warranty and are supplied with 1 year warranty only. PROTEC LED COB luminaires are supplied with a two year warranty for replacement luminaires only.
All warranties are subject to correct use of the product and will be invalidated by misuse, for example incorrect installation or unsuitable environmental conditions.
It is the duty of the customer to ensure that all relevant tests have been carried out prior to requesting site visits or replacement products, for example replacement of lamps, commissioning of sensors and inspection of external wiring. In the event that no defect is found with the product our costs for attending site will be recharged to the customer and credit will not be issued against returned products.
No consequential losses incurred resulting from any defect with our product will be reimbursed.
Consumable commodities such as lamps, starters and batteries are excluded from these warranty terms. Batteries are supplied with a twelve month warranty only.
5 year warranty on LED product ranges is subject to a maximum of 4000 operating hours per year and only applies where failures exceed the component manufacturers expected failure rate and lumen depreciation.
If you require any assistance with regards to our products please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services department on 01747 858100.
To order this product simply select the code from each section to build your desired product.
Please ensure you read the Important Information section prior to placing an order.
|EMPLD L18||Impervia LED, 1800 Lumen, LLM Modules (low temp: -40°C to 0°C)||25.0w||66|
|EMPLD L18 A||Impervia LED, 1800 Lumen, LLM Modules (ambient temp: -40°C to 35°C)||25.0w||66|
|EMPLD L30||Impervia LED, 3000 Lumen, LLM Modules (low temp: -40°C to 0°C)||38.0w||72|
|EMPLD L30 A||Impervia LED, 3000 Lumen, LLM Modules (ambient temp: -40°C to 35°C)||38.0w||72|
|EMPLD L45||Impervia LED, 4500 Lumen, LLM Modules (low temp: -40°C to 0°C)||56.0w||73|
|EMPLD L45 A||Impervia LED, 4500 Lumen, LLM Modules (ambient temp: -40°C to 35°C)||56.0w||73|
|R11HN||Reacta 11, HFR, Narrow|
|R11HW||Reacta 11, HFR, Wide|
|R15E||Reacta 15, On / Off High Frequency|
|R25E||Reacta 25, On / Off high Frequency|
|E3||3 Hour Integral Emergency|